Day 16 - Something I Always Think "What If" About

Follow me @Nolimit2life

When I read this title, I understood why I stopped but you know what NO MORE!

The main what if that runs through my mind is:

1. What If I Fail...
you see when you don't know who you are and whose you are, this questions can be depressing, but I've come to learn that it doesn't matter, so long as I don't measure my success by what man says it is.Obviously there's more to success than money, otherwise we won't have rich people who commit suicide... the list is endless.
So when going into a new venture/ Territory and that "what if" fear grips me, I remember what the "owner" of my life say here:
"Be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the LORD your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you."!

He said He won't fail nor abandon me so seriously I just need to believe it He says what He means and means what He says.
Ps I just got encouraged reading this verse. I may fail me, the arm of flesh may fail me, but I know the one who never fails! If He says He will never fail nor abandon me, who am I to disbelieve Him?


/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You're not a tree... make that move!

Thankful Saturday V6

Re: In The Name of All Things Men.