30 Day challenge... DAY 15 - Your Zodiac sign and If You Feel They Fit Your Personality.

I know for sure that there are zodiac signs/horoscope readers etc ... I know they are sometimes on point but I also know that basing my life on it is a big No No!
Because the Word will reveal who I am, what I was created to do,where I ought to be and how I need to get there clearer and more accurate than any sign reading! confirmed... tried and tested!
I'm not surprised that the personality traits for the zodiac sign that matches my birthday matches my personality in many ways...the star gazers saw Jesus' sign many miles away, it still doesn't make it the right way to look into the future or discover who you are!
This is my opinion and I'm sticking with it :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You're not a tree... make that move!

Thankful Saturday V6

Re: In The Name of All Things Men.